Connect to Squarespace
Connect Your Custom Domain to your Squarespace Site
Is Squarespace the right Hosting for me?
How to Use Your Custom Domain to Squarespace
- Register or transfer your custom domain name (you can skip this step if you already have a domain with us).
- In your United Domains Control Panel, select Web Apps.
- Select your domain, then select “Squarespace.” We will take care of the configuration change for you.
In minutes you'll be able to connect your beautiful website to your domain!
Additional Steps to Map Your Domain
In order to successfully connect your domain name to Squarespace please follow these easy steps!
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- In the ‘Home Menu’ click ‘Settings,’ then click ‘Domains’.
- Click ‘Connect A Third-Party Domain’.
- Enter the domain name you’re linking. Click ‘Continue’.
- Under Domain Provider select ‘Other’.
- Click ‘Connect Domain’.
That’s it! The rest will be taken care of on our end! Please allow up to 72 hours for changes to take effect.