Your custom domain for FastMailReliable email hosting service for your own domain name with file hosting and image gallery.
Set Up Email For Your Custom Domain on FastMail
FastMail is a specialized platform that provides individuals, families and businesses with secure, and reliable email hosting. With over 15 years of experience and over 100,000 global customers, FastMail is growing to become the preferred service for everyone looking to synchronize and access their email, calendar and contacts all in one place.
Is Fastmail a good choice for my domain?
Fastmail offers various accounts options, to give you complete control of your email without having to pay for unnecessary services!
Plans include an ad-free interface, customizable anti-spam protection, complete access to your calendars, contacts and email from your work or on the go through their mobile app and countless benefits to your business and employees.
If you are looking for the best Email service to ease communication between your family, network or business, look no further than FastMail.
How to Point Your Custom Domain to your Fastmail Site
- Register or transfer your custom domain name (you can skip this step if you already have a domain with us).
- In your United Domains Control Panel, select Web Apps.
- Select your domain, then select "FastMail".
That’s it, we’ll take over from here!
Tell FastMail About Your Custom Domain
In order to successfully connect your domain name to FastMail we need your help! Please note you’ll need to upgrade to an Enhanced/Premier personal account or a Business/Family account.
- Log in to your FastMail account.
- Depending on your account upgrade, click “Advance->Virtual Domains” or “Manage->Virtual Domains
- Add your domain in the "Virtual Domains" section. Type the domain into the text box on the left, and then click the "Add" button on the right.
- In the "Virtual Aliases" section, add the email addresses you wish to receive mail for at your domain (yourname.yourdomain.com).
- Leave the "Target" for the domain address(es) as your FastMail address.
Please allow up to 72 hours for changes to take effect.Go Back to WebAppsConnect a domain to FastMail