Your custom domain for GhostGhost is a leading next generation blog hosting platform that allows you to focus on the writing.
Connect Your Custom Domain to Ghost
Is Ghost the right platform for my website?
The Ghost blogging platform is specifically designed to be writing-focused. It’s completely open source along with being easy to use for any blogger. Have we mentioned it’s completely free and customizable? And volunteer-run? What’s not to love?! If you outgrow the free platform you can upgrade to a Ghost(Pro) account which provides ready-to-use templates. There’s also a ton of apps the help supe up your blog.
How to Connect Your Custom Domain to Your Ghost Site
- Register or transfer your custom domain name (you can skip this step if you already have a domain with us).
- In your United Domains Control Panel, select Web Apps.
- Select your domain, then select “Ghost”.
Leave the rest to us! In minutes you’ll be able to connect your beautiful website to your custom domain.
Steps Required to Connect Your Domain to Ghost
In order to successfully connect your domain name to Ghost, we need your help! Make sure you’ve upgraded your account to Ghost(Pro). Once that’s done, follow these easy steps to get your portfolio up and running.
- Log in to your Ghost account.
- Go to your blog management page.
- Click on the title of the blog which you would like to add the domain to.
- Enter your domain name in the appropriate settings box.
- Click on “Save Settings
Don’t worry about the A-record we take care of this on our end! Please allow up to 72 hours for changes to take effect.Go Back to WebAppsConnect a domain to Ghost