Your custom domain for ShopifyIntuitive ecommerce tools to help you build and grow your online shop.
Connect Your Custom Domain to Shopify
Shopify is a leading service which allows small business owners to create and manage an online shop. Using the software, merchants can easily connect with their customers, oversee inventory and fulfilment, and create a successful business!
Is Shopify the right platform for my website?
Shopify is a great resource for individuals who wish to create an online business. Shopify gives you all of the tools you need to quickly manage your inventory, handle payments, communicate with customers, and do all of the tasks needed to run a successful small business. Focus on making the product, and let Shopify handle the infrastructure needed to run your business!
How to Connect Your Custom Domain to Shopify
- Register or transfer your custom domain name (you can skip this step if you already have a domain with us).
- In your United Domains Control Panel, select Web Apps.
- Select your domain, then select “Google Apps”.
Leave the rest to us! In minutes you’ll be able to connect your beautiful website to your custom domain.
Steps Required to Connect Your Domain to Shopify
In order to successfully connect your domain name to Shopify, we need your help! Make sure you’ve signed up for a Shopify account here. Once that’s done, follow these easy steps to get your portfolio up and running.
- Log into your Shopify account.
- From your Shopify Admin tab, select Online Store and then Domains.
- Click Add existing domain.
- Click Add domain name I already own.
- Type in your domain name (ex: yourdomain.com).
- Click Add domain.
- Using the above steps, repeat for any subdomains you wish to create.
Don’t worry about the CNAME and A-records we take care of this on our end! Please allow up to 72 hours for changes to take effect.Go Back to WebAppsConnect a domain to Shopify