Your custom domain for TumblrFree blog hosting, easy content sharing, and a huge choice of attractive blog templates.
Connect Your Custom Domain to your Tumblr Site
Is Tumblr the right webhost for my website?
Tumblr is a free blogging platform that makes it easy for anyone to jump right into crafting the blog they want. Whether you need a space to run a company blog, post your photography portfolio, or assemble a never-ending stream of kitten GIFs, Tumblr is an intuitive and free choice for your domain’s website.
With an array of layouts and templates to choose from, you can whip up a professional, manageable blogging space that suits your style in no time. Tumblr’s built-in sharing features allow other Tumblr users to “follow” your blog, where they can “like” and even “reblog” your content — making your blog more visible on the web. It’s a webhost and a social media platform rolled into one.
How to Use Your Custom Domain For Your Tumblr Blog
- Register or transfer your custom domain name (you can skip this step if you already have a domain with us).
- In your United Domains Control Panel, select Web Apps.
- Select your domain, then select “Tumblr.” We will take care of the configuration change for you.
With United Domains, setting up a custom domain with your Tumblr blog is as easy as clicking “Reblog”.
Steps Required to Connect Your Domain to Tumblr
In order to successfully connect your domain name to Tumblr please follow these easy steps!
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the top of your Dashboard.
- Click the blog you’d like to update on the right side of the page.
- Click the pencil to the right of theusername section and enable 'Use a custom domain.
- Enter your domain , then click 'Test your domain.
- Hit 'Save.
That’s it, leave the rest to us! Please allow up to 48 hours for changes to take effect.Go Back to WebAppsConnect a domain to Tumblr