Your custom domain for VimeoVideo host with tons of customization tools to give you maximum control over your videos.
Connect Your Custom Domain to your Vimeo PRO Site
Is Vimeo PRO the right webhost for me?
Custom-fitted for creative professionals and businesses, Vimeo PRO is a professional video hosting solution for your custom domain name. Bursting with powerful features like priority video conversion, uploads of up to 20GB a week, and unlimited hosted Portfolio sites Vimeo PRO makes your domain name a powerful outlet for showcasing your creativity. Available for an annual fee, Vimeo PRO is great for industry vets, small businesses, and more.
There are tons of options for video professionals to explore in Vimeo PRO’s feature-rich setup, but United Domains Web Apps makes connecting your custom domain as simple as “lights, camera, action.”
How to Set Up Custom Domain for your Vimeo PRO Portfolio
- Register or transfer your custom domain name (you can skip this step if you already have a domain with us).
- In your United Domains Control Panel, select Web Apps.
- Select your domain, then select “Vimeo.”.
Our simple setup process makes it easy to use a custom domain for your video content.
Steps Required to Connect Your Domain to Vimeo
In order to successfully connect your domain name to Vimeo , make sure you’ve upgraded your account to Vimeo PRO. Once that’s done, follow these easy steps to start sharing your videos.
- Log in to your Vimeo PRO account.
- In your Portfolio Settings, click “Portfolio URL.’
- Under ‘Custom Domain’ enter the domain name you wish to connect.
- Save your changes.
You’re done! Please allow up to 72 hours for changes to take effect.Go Back to WebAppsConnect a domain to Vimeo