It all starts with an idea..ECO Domains
- check Free DNS Management
- check Automatic Renewal Service
- check Unlimited Subdomains
$79 / Year
|.ECO Extension Details|
|Registration Period||1 Year|
|Multi-Year-Registration||up to 10 Years|
|Domain Connect||Available trending_flat|
|Restore||See Pricing trending_flat|
|Guidelines||Domain Guidelines trending_flat|
|Free With Registration|
|URL Forwarding:||Included (Free)||check|
|Email Forwarding:||Included (Free)||check|
|DNS Management:||Included (Free)||check|
|Web App Connection:||Included (Free)||check|
Find Balance With .ECO Domain NamesEnvironmental health affects all of us. Be part of the solution with a .ECO domain.
.ECO Domains Raise Awareness for a Greener Future
With global concern about the environment at an all-time high, the time is right for a new generic top-level domain (new Domain Extension) to help Internet users find information, products, and other people who address, reflect and share their concerns.
Commit to the Environment with the .ECO Domain Extension
The .ECO Domain Extension gives millions of people, non-profits, and green businesses a simple way to express their commitment to acting sustainably.
.ECO domains allow individuals to demonstrate their support for environmental causes. Companies can use .ECO domains to promote their environmental initiatives or sell sustainable products. Environmental and sustainability non-profits can use the .ECO new Domain Extension to expand their brand recognition and cement their relationships with members and donors.
Eligibility and Activation Requirements for .ECO Domains
.ECO domain names are unrestricted, which means anybody can register one. However, registrants wishing to use their domain name’s web-related functions (like pointing it to a website or using it for an email ddress) will be required to meet the .ECO registry’s minimum activation standards first.
After a .ECO domain name is registered, it will be assigned a status of “Client Hold” to disable its web-related functions, and the .ECO registry will email the registrant with instructions to complete an Eco Profile. In order to remove the “Client Hold” status and activate the domain name, the registrant (or someone duly authorised by the registrant) will need to complete their Eco Profile and complete the following steps within that profile:
- affirm their compliance with the .ECO eligibility policy; and
- pledge to support positive change for the planet and to be honest when sharing information on their environmental actions.
.ECO registrants are required to supply the registry with accurate registrant data, which will be visible in their Eco Profile.
Eco Profile Policies
Eco Profiles for activated .ECO domains will be publicly accessible via the the .ECO registry website's "Eco System" network. All registrants of activated .ECO domain names are required to do the following:
- Review (and if necessary, update) their Eco Profiles at least annually, and show continued commitment and actions toward sustainability over time;
- Provide accurate registrant information for their Eco Profile;
- Link to their Eco Profile on any websites resolving from their .ECO domain name; and
- Submit to any requests the .ECO registry makes to verify their Eco Profile.
More details are available in the .ECO Registry’s Eligibility and Eco Profile Policies.
* Offer applies to first year domain registration only. Not applicable to domain renewals or transfers. Please see our pricing trending_flat for renewal and transfer prices.
Domain Connect:Easily Point Your Domain To Your Favorite Service
Get your domain name up and running without any tech know-how. Domain Connect is integrated with quality website builders, email hosts, social networks, and other web services the Internet loves. Just pick your service, follow a few quick steps, and your domain will be connected in no time flat.More about Domain Connect trending_flat