Questions in this Section:
FAQ: Setting Up Email Forwarding
To set up email forwarding on your account, follow these steps:
- Log into your United Domains account.
- From your Domain List, click on the Email button to the right of the domain to be modified.
- Type in the forward address you want to set up in the first box.
- In the second box, enter the email address you wish the emails to be forwarded to. By default, your account email address will be pre-filled.
- If more are needed, click the Add button. When finished, click Save.
- You now have the opportunity to send a test email to confirm that it works. Click the Send Test Email button to do so.
You can also set up catchall forwards from the Email Forwards area. When catchall forwards are enabled, any email sent to your domain that is not set to a previously created address will still be forwarded to you. Here's how to set one up:
- Click the Enable Catchall forward box.
- Type in the address that you wish for the emails to be forwarded to.
- Click Save