Questions in this Section:
- EPP Status Codes and Their Meanings
- Private Domain Registration: Domain Privacy
- Updating a Domain Name's Whois Records
- Setting Up Email Forwarding
- How do I Connect My Domain to My Webhosting Package?
FAQ: How do I Connect My Domain to My Webhosting Package?
You can easily connect your domain to your webhosting package. Here's how to get started:
Obtain the address or addresses assigned to you by your current hosting provider. These records may be specified as "Nameserver Records," "A Records," or "CNAME Records." The process for setting them up with your domain varies a little from record type to record type.
Log in to your United Domains account and locate the domain in question. Click the "NS/DNS" button on the far right. This will take you to the DNS Control Panel. Please see the FAQ entries below for further instruction.