Questions in this Section:
- Renewing An Expired Domain Name
- Renewing a Domain Name
- How To Renew A Domain Name Manually
- Terminating a Domain Before Its Expiration Date
- How to Turn Auto-Renew On
- How do I turn off Auto-Renew?
FAQ: How To Renew A Domain Name Manually
You can manually renew most domain names any time from your United Domains account. Here's how to get started.
- Log in to your United Domains account.
- From your domain portfolio, select your name in the upper right corner of the window, then select Billing & Renewal.
- Scroll to the Domain Renewals area and locate the domain you want to renew.
- Click the Renew in Advance button to your domain's right. This will add the renewal order to your shopping cart.
Locate your shopping cart in the upper right corner of the screen to complete your order.
Some ccTLDs cannot be renewed manually, and can only be renewed by Automatic Renewal. These ccTLDs include .AT, .BE, .CH, .DE, .LI, and .LI.