Questions in this Section:
- Renewing An Expired Domain Name
- Renewing a Domain Name
- How To Renew A Domain Name Manually
- Terminating a Domain Before Its Expiration Date
- How to Turn Auto-Renew On
- How do I turn off Auto-Renew?
FAQ: Terminating a Domain Before Its Expiration Date
If your domain name reaches the end of its registration term without being renewed (either due to failed renewal payment or because Auto-Renew was not enabled for that name), it will expire and be deleted from our database automatically.
However, it is typically possible to delete your domain name before its scheduled expiration date, provided its current registration term is paid in full. Please note that deleting a domain will not result in a refund for that domain.
Please contact us for assistance if you would like to delete a domain manually.