Questions in this Section:
- How Domain Pre-Registration Works
- "Does pre-ordering a domain mean I'll definitely get it?"
- The Difference between Pre-Registering and Pre-Ordering a Domain
- "When will I be charged for a binding pre-order?"
- "Will I be charged for a domain pre-order that cannot be registered?"
- Why Some Domain Prices Vary from the Standard Price
FAQ: "When will I be charged for a binding pre-order?"
You are only charged for a pre-order when the domain is successfully registered to you and active in your account.
If we are unable to register a domain for you for any reason, you will not be charged.