- How Domain Pre-Registration Works
- "Does pre-ordering a domain mean I'll definitely get it?"
- The Difference between Pre-Registering and Pre-Ordering a Domain
- "When will I be charged for a binding pre-order?"
- "Will I be charged for a domain pre-order that cannot be registered?"
- Why Some Domain Prices Vary from the Standard Price
FAQ: "Will I be charged for a domain pre-order that cannot be registered?"
No, you are only charged when a domain is successfully registered to you.
If we had placed a preauthorization on your credit card, you should notice it removed within 3-5 business days. This happens automatically, and no action is required of you.