- Troubleshooting an Invalid Auth Code (Domain Transfer)
- Moving a Domain Name from One United Domains Account to Another
- Transferring a Domain Name to United Domains
- How Long Do Domain Transfers Take?
- "Will a transfer disrupt my website or email?"
- How to Find a Domain's Authorization Code or EPP Code
- Transferring a .UK or .CO.UK Domain to United Domains
FAQ: Transferring a Domain Name to United Domains
At this time we are not accepting inbound domain name transfers to customer accounts at uniteddomains.com. However, you do have the option to transfer your domain to united-domains AG, the main united-domains platform. While united-domains AG is a German-language service, their support team is happy to provide English-language assistance should you have any questions about their services.
Please be aware that accounts are not shared between united-domains.de and uniteddomains.com, so if you are interested in transferring a domain to united-domains.de you must first create an account at united-domains.de. Please contact our support team with any questions.