- Troubleshooting an Invalid Auth Code (Domain Transfer)
- Moving a Domain Name from One United Domains Account to Another
- Transferring a Domain Name to United Domains
- How Long Do Domain Transfers Take?
- "Will a transfer disrupt my website or email?"
- How to Find a Domain's Authorization Code or EPP Code
- Transferring a .UK or .CO.UK Domain to United Domains
FAQ: Transferring a Domain Name to United Domains
If you've previously registered a domain name elsewhere, you can transfer your domain to your United Domains account in a couple of easy steps.
To initiate a transfer on your own, you should first get your domain's Auth Code from its current registrar. You should also make sure that the domain us unlocked, that Whois Privacy is turned off, and that the domain's contact information is up to date.
Next, just go to our Domain Transfer page. We'll walk you through the steps to order your transfer.
Or, if you don't feel like dealing with all that, feel free to contact our support team, and they will request the transfer for you. You will need to make sure your domain name is unlocked, that its contact details are up to date, and that Whois Privacy is turned off. Your request should include the following information:
- Domain Name
- Domain's Authorization Code
- Your United Domains account number