Questions in this Section:
- Common Reasons For Payment Failure
- Do You Accept Payment by Check?
- What Is a Credit Card Authorization Hold?
- How To Update Your Payment Method
- Payment Methods We Accept
- "What is this tiny charge on my credit card statement?"
- Why We Place Credit Card Authorization Holds
- When to Expect Your Credit Card to Be Authorized
- If Your Credit Card is Authorized but Your Order Fails
- "Does receiving an invoice mean I've been charged?"
- If You Receive An Email Saying Your Credit Card Could Not Be Authorized
- If an Item in Your Invoice Says "Domain Renewal Failed"
- "Can I still pay if I get an email saying my payment failed?
FAQ: How To Update Your Payment Method
Your payment method on file is used for all purchases you make at United Domains. To update your billing method on file, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your United Domains account.
- From your domain portfolio, select your name in the upper right corner of the screen, and select Billing & Renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update Credit Card.
- Enter your credit card details. We accept Visa (excluding Visa Electron), MasterCard, and American Express.
- When finished, click Save.