- United Domains and Customers from Europe
- If You Enabled Two-Factor Authentication and Cannot Log In
- About Recovery Codes
- How to Enable/Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- What Is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How to update your account's email address
- How To Find Your United Domains Customer Number
- How To Update Your Account Information
- How To Reset Your Account Password
- How To Contact Support
FAQ: If You Enabled Two-Factor Authentication and Cannot Log In
When you first enable two-factor authentication, we email you a set of single-use recovery codes. Each of these codes can be used only one time to log in to your account if you lose access to your app or device.
If you ever need to log in with one of your recovery codes, we recommend that you immediately either disable two-factor authentication or enable two-factor authentication on a new device.
Your recovery codes are extremely important. If you lose access to the app and your recovery codes, we cannot assist you with logging in to your account.