Questions in this Section:
- United Domains and Customers from Europe
- If You Enabled Two-Factor Authentication and Cannot Log In
- About Recovery Codes
- How to Enable/Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- What Is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How to update your account's email address
- How To Find Your United Domains Customer Number
- How To Update Your Account Information
- How To Reset Your Account Password
- How To Contact Support
FAQ: How To Update Your Account Information
To update your account information, such as your email address or other contact details, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your United Domains account.
- From your domain portfolio, select your name in the upper right corner of the screen, then click Account.
- On the next page, update your information as needed. When finished, click Save.
Need to update your payment information instead? See how to update your credit card on file.