- United Domains and Customers from Europe
- If You Enabled Two-Factor Authentication and Cannot Log In
- About Recovery Codes
- How to Enable/Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- What Is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How to update your account's email address
- How To Find Your United Domains Customer Number
- How To Update Your Account Information
- How To Reset Your Account Password
- How To Contact Support
FAQ: About Recovery Codes
Your recovery codes are a set of single-use codes that allow you to log in to your account if you lose access to the authenticator app on your iOS, Android, or Amazon device. Each code can be used only once. Keep your recovery codes in a safe place. If you lose access to both the app and your recovery codes we will be unable to help you regain access to your account.
When you first enable two-factor authentication, we email you a set of recovery codes.
If you ever need to log in to your account with one of your recovery codes, we recommend setting up two-factor authentication on a new device or disabling it.