- United Domains and Customers from Europe
- If You Enabled Two-Factor Authentication and Cannot Log In
- About Recovery Codes
- How to Enable/Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- What Is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How to update your account's email address
- How To Find Your United Domains Customer Number
- How To Update Your Account Information
- How To Reset Your Account Password
- How To Contact Support
FAQ: How to update your account's email address
Your email address is used to log in to your account. We also use this email address to contact you about your account and/or domain names. For these reasons, it's extremely important that you keep your account email address up to date with a valid email address you can reliably access.
To change your account's email address, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your United Domains account with your current email address and password
- From your domain portfolio, select your name in the upper right corner of the screen, then click Account.
- Type your new email address into the Email field, and click Save.
- We will email an authorization link to the address you entered. Click this link to be directed back to our website and complete the update.
If you are prompted to log in after clicking the activation link, log in with your old email address instead of the updated one. This will complete the update.
If you forgot your account's email address
Please remember that any email notifications from United Domains are sent to your email address on file. We recommend checking all your email inboxes for any past emails you may have received from us.
If you've registered any domain names with us and have not activated Domain Privacy, you may be able to get a hint by doing a Whois lookup for one of your domain names, and checking which email address you provided for that domain name's registration.
If you are still unable to recall the email address you associated with your account, please contact our support team.
If you can no longer access your account's email address
If you can no longer access the email address associated with your account, please contact our support team.